Social Welfare Department
Those patients who cannot afford even the highly subsidized rates of the hospital, Social Welfare Department evaluates and provides assistance for continuation of treatment.
This Department assists non affording patients with the help of our generous Donors.
About 25% of Indoor patients take benefits.
- JMDT Fund
- Various Donors Fund
- Zakat Fund
- For Non-Muslims, assistance available from KLK Malaysia.
Donations can be made directly by cheque and credit in:
Title: MBJ Health Association
Bank: Habib Metropolitan Bank
Branch: Main Branch Karachi
Account No.: 6-1-1-20614-714-247340
Swift Code: MBPLPKKA001
- Pharmacy at 10% discount
- Subsidized Lunch For Staff @ Rs. 10/- only
- Subsidized Food Shop
- Best Of The Month Award
- Scholar Ships For Staff Children
- Computer Training For Staff
- Baby Shows
- Free Medical Camps At Hospital & also at Sandspit, Memongoth, Vinder
- Earth quake Relief Camp At Bagh Azad Kashmir Award Ceremony For Staff Appreciation
- Iftar & Eid Milan Parties
- Canteen, Tuck-shop, PCO
- Neat, clean, healthy and respectable environment.
- Respectable and friendly environment.
- Free hospitalized facilities.
- Training, orientation classes and workshops to enhance the capabilities of the staff e.g. Computer training, communication skills, quality assurance etc.
Employee Social Benefits
Kharadar General Hospital is a progressive and professionally rewarding workplace and strives to provide the best for its employees.
It offer competitive, comprehensive and market driven compensation and benefits package to it staff members. Which includes:
- Discount on Diagnostic Facilities
- Discount on Pharmacy
- Good Attendance Reward
- Annual Leave
- Casual Leave
- Sick Leave
- G.P Fund
- EOBI Pension
- Training (on job, in house & external)
- Sponsorship for higher education / qualification