Radiology & Imaging
Department of Radiology & Imaging
- Service initiated in 1958.
- 24 hours service without break.
- Quality, quick reporting and co-ordination is the hall mark of the laboratory.
- Supervised by a committed team of Pathologists, Microbiologists and Haematologists.
- Accredited by RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assurance Scheme), UK for External Quality Control & NEQAPP (National External Quality Assurance Programme Pakistan) Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Rawalpindi.
- Well equipped with latest & modern equipments.
- Offering Biochemistry, Haematology, Cytology, Microbiology, Histopathology, Serology, and Blood storage facilities.
- Involved in Research projects with W.H.O., A.K.U.H. and other reputed institutes.
- Computed Radiology (C.R System) along with portable facilities (24 hours).
- Mobile X-Ray
- Ultrasound services along with portable facilities (24 hours).
- Colour Doppler.
ECG (24 Hours)
CTG (24 Hours)
Education & Training
On Job & In House Training