Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Farhat Rasheed – Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
- Established in 1996 by Mr. Jan Mohammad Dawood as a donation of Janmuhammad Dawood Trust.
- Large and busy centre catering nearly 20,000 patients per year.
- Qualified and experienced faculty and technical staff.
- Treatment offered through modern gadgets that include shortwave diathermy, Ultrasonic Therapy, Infrared Light Therapy, Tense, CURA PULS, Stimulator, Radiant Bath, Medamor Compression Unit, Lumber and Cervical Traction, Hand Functioning Gadgets.
- Patients who are mentally and physically compromised in Neck, Back, Joint Pain, Paralysis, Injury, and Post-operative Rehabilitation availing the facilities.
- Gym Facilities includes Treadmill, Cycling etc. to control obesity and to maintain fitness level
Ms. Fehmida Shafiq
Mr. Bheesham Raj
BSPT. MSCPT , Physiotherapy
Ms. Sareeka Jeswani
BSc.Occupational & Speech Therapy
Occupational/ Speech Therapist
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sensory Integration
Education & Training
Physiotherapy Technician – In House Training