Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Department of OBS & Gynae
- One of the oldest and busiest units of city.
- Catering above 7000 deliveries per year.
- FRCOG, MRCOG, FCPS faculty engaged to conduct OPD, IPD, Emergency and operative procedures.
- Out Patient Department conducts Ante-Natal, Post-Natal, Infertility, family advisory, Lactation management and Immunization service which are well supported by Ultrasound / Doppler and Labs facilities.
- Inpatient Department comprises of 80 bedded includes12 bedded Delivery (Labour) rooms, Ante-Natal, Pre-Labour, Post-Natal and Post-Operative ward and these services are well supported by High Dependant Unit (HDU) and Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Private Wing mainly created for patients and their attendant who want to be treated within a VIP/Executive environment with fully equipped advanced technology Labor Room and Executive, Private, semi private rooms.
- Post Graduate Training Centre which is recognized by CPSP and PMDC for House Job training
Other salient features are:
- Ante-Natal record keeping and monitoring clinics.
- Separate examination chambers in OPD.
- 24 hours emergency checkups, admission, delivery, surgery, CTG & Ultrasound facilities under supervision of Post-graduate qualified Registrars and Consultants.
- Catering Normal delivery, instrumental delivery, elective & emergency cesarian sections, D&E & D/C, Hysterectomies, Laprotomies & Laproscopic surgeries.
Baby friendly unit, equipped with emergency Neonatal resuscitation, neonatal vaccination and other support services.
Education & Training
Post Graduate Training Centre which is recognized by CPSP and PMDC for House Job training.