Department of Internal Medicine
- FCPS, MRCP Consultants supervising OPD, IPD, Emergency & ICU services.
- 30 Bedded department.
- Dealing nearly 1500 In-Patients & 14000 Out-Patients per annum.
- 10 bedded, well equipped, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) with Ventilator Support under supervision of qualified Intensevest and Staff.
Other Salient features:
- OPD record keeping, Day long consultant clinic.
- ECG, Pulmonary Function Test (PFT), X-Ray, Ultrasound, Doppler, Echocardiography and Lab facilities.
- 24 hours emergency checkup, Admission, ICU admission, ECG, X-ray, Ultrasound and Lab facilities.
Facilities available in disciplines of:
- General Medicine
- Chest Medicine
- T.B. Clinic
- Thelesemia Clinic
Tertiary Care Facilities:
- ICU (Adult) 10 Beded
- NICU (Neonate) 9 Beded
- PICU (Children) 6 Beded
- Three Separate units.
- Supervise by high qualified faculty, trained and experienced staff.
- Centrally air conditioned, having facilities of central oxygen and suction facilities.
- Well equipped with Ventilator facilities, Defibrillator, Multi parameters Monitors, Incubators, Portable Ultrasound and X-Ray facilities available.
Education & Training
On Job & In House Training