Kharadar General Hospital
Kharadar General Hospital has been offering quality health facilities since 1918 to the underprivileged and socio-economical and educationally deprived population of 4 million people of low lying areas of Karachi under the consistent visionary and committed Supervision of President Muhammad Bashir Janmohammed & Chairman Management Committee Prof. Abdul Ghaffar Billoo.
Kharadar General Hospital is a 210 bedded tertiary care and Post-graduate teaching hospital recognized by CPSP (College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan) & PMDC(Pakistan Medical & Dental Council).
The hospital has a School of Nursing recognized by PNC (Pakistan Nursing Council) for General Nursing and Midwifery training. Recently it has been certified ISO 9001:2008 Certificate for providing “Quality Health Service”.
Hospital has well-organized & busy units of Operation Theater, Laboratory, Physiotherapy, Intensive Care Units , Paediatics & Neonatology , Obs / Gynae in which highly qualified faculty supervising the services.
- 210 Bedded
- Not for profit
- Services at highly subsidized rates,adjusted by donations / Zakat.
- Serving population of more than 3 million people of low socio economic group.
- Highly Qualified Consultants, Doctors & technical staff under supervision of Management team aims quality patient care with missionary zeal.
- Teaching & training centre recognized by CPSP & PMDC for Post Graduate & House Job training in Paediatrics & Obs / Gynae and also recognized by PNC for Diploma in Gen. Nursing / Midwifery.
- Tertiary Care
- Baby Friendly Hospital
- Patient Welfare Department offers free service to needy patients.
Serving areas of Lyari, Moosa Lane, Mithadar, Khadda, Chakiwara, Lea Market, Keamari, Kharadar, Shershah, Site, Baldiya Town, Mehajir Camp, as well as Rural Sindh Thatta, Badin, Shore Area of Karachi Hawksbay, Sandspit, Soneri, Hub Chowki, Sakran, Vindar, Lasbella, Balochistan etc.